Get a discount on a ride for Uber in Santa Ana
Uber has modified the world with the convenience and low-cost transportation that it provides at the fingertips. The days of calling a taxi service, or paying the outrageous taxi meter rates are over. Using Uber is comfortable and will transform your journey. The following six reasons are why Uber is better than a regular cab service.
In a study performed by Business Insider, Uber beats taxi services as the more reasonable form of transportation in all cities examined besides Santa Ana. Uber is cheaper than almost all taxis because it is the drivers own private car. Without having to rent a taxi cab for the day and the ‘requirement’ to tip approximately 20% in a standard one, Uber can save time and significantly save money.
Another benefit of Uber is the convenience. With a simple app that can be entered anywhere with cell phone coverage, you can order a ride and be on your way in minutes. Uber will assist you saving time and make you feel safe. Otherwise, you would be calling a taxi dispatch operator or standing unsafely on the street waiting for a vacant cab to pass.
Uber drivers are, in the vast majority, incredibly reliable and friendly. Uber has a strict demand that drivers must maintain at least a 4.7 or higher rating. Having a score below this could exclude them from driving for the company. With this platform Uber has created, the customer service is much greater than a standard taxi.
Uber has built a platform that is paperless with payments. Unlike a regular taxi which usually has a half working credit card machine, Uber processes the payments entirely through its app. With electronic payment, with a credit card set up on their platform, the moment you reach your destination you can be on your way and forget to search your pockets for change.
Riders can choose from an extensive range of vehicles in Santa Ana. Whether you need a large SUV or Limo, Uber can provide that. Most passengers, though, expect a reliable and affordable car. If this is the Uber that you want, UberX is the best option. This vehicle is the lowest cost trip that the company has to offer. All cars are driven no more than ten years.
Along with committing to obtaining the cheapest ride no matter what city you are in, Uber has also engaged in helping the environment. UberPOOL is the new way to help cut prices and save the environment by sharing rides. With UberPOOL you are matched with another rider that is going to a nearby location. Sharing a vehicle allows for the price to be cut off significantly, although it may happen to be a slightly longer journey.
Uber has provided an unprecedented riding experience. With the ability to choose the vehicle you want to pick you up, from an SUV or Limo to the more cost-effective vehicles such as UberX or the carpooling alternative, Uber can save money for customers that are looking to cut transportation costs. Uber has also provided users an innovative customer service that stems from the ability of riders to rate their drivers and experience. Having this ability to evaluate drivers allows for only the best ones to continue driving passengers. Overall the lower prices and leisure to order a ride from your home at a click are a few of the hundreds of benefits that Uber has to offer.
Order Uber from your smartphone app step by step:
- Enter your destination address in the “Where to?” box, or tap a shortcut icon at the bottom of your screen. Shortcuts include recent destinations from your ride history or custom “Saved Places” you can set in your app
- Your default pick up point is set to your current GPS location. If you are not being picked up at your current location, tap your pickup location on the map and update the address
- Use the slider at the bottom of your screen to toggle between available vehicle options (for example, uberX or UberBLACK)
- Tap “Request.” You may be asked to validate your pickup location.
- Wait for a driver to accept your request.
- After your request is approved, you will be able to see your driver’s location on your map and an approximated time of arrival at your pickup location
- Your app will notify you when your driver is close to your pickup location. In some cities, you can also request a ride to more than one destination.
- You do not need to make phone calls, no pick-ups to schedule. 24/7 availability, request a ride any time of the day, any day of the year.
- Rate your driver and contribute with anonymous feedback about your trip. Your input helps Uber improve their customer´s ride experience.